I have hinted to many of you in the past year that 2010 would be the time when you can get easy and inexpensive automated tools for planning, execution and measurement for trade shows and other events. Over the past couple of years, we developed various automated, web-based, and inexpensive support tools to satisfy exhibitor and event managers' requirements. Now, these tools can be offered as a support suite, allowing you to pick what you need for each of your events:
- Planning Tool (Know what to include, who to ask and how to communicate to the broader team. Ensure you will deliver effective results and profit improvement.)
- Staff Training (Ensure your staff is up to the job of delivering results.)
- Staff and Stakeholder Feedback Survey (Collect and maintain your internal customer feedback for improving all subsequent events.)
- Event Related Press Tracking and Valuation (Press generated during and after an event can generate a lot of justification for your investment.)
- Event Selection and Comparison (Budgeting, forecasting of results and cost.)
Imagine having all of the information you need in a database waiting at your beck and call for future planning or to show management what you have accompished.
If you would like to discuss how to add some structure to your events program, contact me at email@example.com or call 770-391-0015.
Wishing you the best for the new year,